Thursday 15 January 2015

Being a teacher

Today, I bid goodbye to my first ever batch of The British College, L3S1 2014. I felt a tight knot in my heart while doing so. Not that I am not going to see them around in college, I will see them around and probably teach some of them too.  But it's not going to be the same. For me they will always be the very special. They have taught me so much about patience, perserverance,  positive reinforcement and above all a true meaning an joy of being a teacher. I never knew I had this caring heart inside of me who cares about their every glitch,  worries when they don't turn up in consequently for couple of days, get tensed if they mingle in a wrong company. 

I don't know if I will feel this way to every batch I teach, that if my future students can capture my heart similarly, only time will tell.

This post is for them, for each and every student. All I want to say is that I love you all and I will always cherish each and every one . I will always back you up when you need me. You all are a special lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment